Men's Field Lacrosse
- OLC's Senior Men's League is a 3 to 4 team league made up of a collection of players with varying lacrosse backgrounds, skill levels, and years played. Men's Field Lacrosse is a full-contact sport and proper equipment is required to play.
2017 Competitive Team
At the moment no confirmation of a competitive team.
Games & Practices:
- Season length
May to August
- Monday and Thursday Nights
6:30pm to 8:30pm at Westcliffe Park (Bells Corners)
2017 Registration Information:
- Cost: $110/pre-season and $150/opening night
- Students(high school & university) cost: $90/pre-season and $120/opening night
- A limit of 100 players
- If you are unable to register before the start date but will play later on please contact the administration ahead of time to make arrangements.
- Due to insurance restrictions, players must be a minimum of 16 years old or turning 16 within the year of play.
- Players under 18 will be required to have a parent or guardian present for registration to sign insurance forms. No player will be allowed on the field until insurance forms have been completed.
2017 Registration Nights:
- Sunday April 30th
4pm - 6pm - Farmteam Cookhouse on Bank St
- Wednesday May 10th
7pm - 9pm - Royal Oak, Centerpoint Drive
- Tentavily Thursday May 25th (Opening night)
|Player Status||Pre-Season||First Night||Final Registration Date|
|Regular rate||$110||$150||June 1st *|
|Students||$90||$120||June 1st *|
* Finale Registration Date may be sooner if the limit of 100 players is reached before that date.
2017 Final Registration & Open Scrimmage:
- Final Registration deadline June 1st * (see note above)
- Open scrimmage on May 25th
- Registration will be closed after the above date but the season will begin on May 29th . Please check your e-mail and the website for roster information as you may be playing
2017 Field Lacrosse Clinic
- Free Field Lacrosse Develpomental Srimmage will take place on some Wednesday nights
Exact dates TBD
- All new field lacrosse players should attend for an overview of rules, skills and ending with a scrimmage
- Clinic will take place from 6:30pm - 8:30pm at Westcliffe Field
- General Inquiries (men ~at~ ottawalacrosseclub ~dot~ com)